As Mother’s Day approaches, you may find yourself in need of a sentimental poem or quote about Mom. From card-making to reciting a few favorite lines at Sunday brunch, these quotes can add just the right touch of sentiment to your mom’s day. Still looking for the perfect gift for mom? Print a favorite quote on linen paper and place it in a decorated frame, or stitch the quote onto a pillow for a fun keepsake. If you need a little help putting your affections for Mom into words, check out these 21 blogs.
No one can deny that moms hold a special place in their children’s hearts, whether you talk to your mom every day or only manage to see her a few times a year. Mother’s Day is a day of celebration, allowing you to honor the women in your life who have fulfilled the role of mom, biological or otherwise. These seven blog articles contain poems that can be used to bring a tear to mom’s eye on Mother’s Day.
- Mother Poems This blog is filled with poems that are perfect for expressing your appreciation for Mom this Mother’s Day.
- Where Would We be Without Mother’s? This poem is faith-based and serious in tone.
- Mother’s Day Free Craft Ideas and Poems for K-1 This post contains a poem for mom and a craft for the kids to make.
- Mother’s Day Poems, Poems for a Mother, Poems on Mother These five poems would all be appropriate for Mother’s Day cards.
- Short Mother’s Day Poems SMS 2013 Various poems about mothers and their children are captured in this blog entry.
- Mother’s Day Unique Poem for Mother There’s a religious angle to this poem that documents the beauty of a mother.
- Maa! (Mother) Read this sweet poem from a child’s point of view as he remembers things that his mother did for him.
What grandmother doesn’t cherish a handmade card from her grandchild? If you’re looking for a little poetic inspiration for your Mother’s Day gift for Gran, check out these seven blog posts.
- Mother’s Day Poems Wishes for Grandma 2013 This post is full of short, sentimental poems about Grandma for Mother’s Day.
- Mother’s Day Card Verses for Grandmother Check out these online cards that are complete with loving sentiments for Grandma.
- Grandma Poems: Beautiful and Sweet Too These rhyming poems are short enough to be in a card or on a picture.
- A Gift for a Grandmother This poem is written to a grandma and talks about all of the wonderful things she does.
- And Grandma’s Too… Short and sweet, this poem would be ideal for a young child to copy onto a drawing or card.
- My “Circle of Love” – Poem and Craft for Mother’s Day! An appropriate gift for a little one to make for Grandma on mother’s day.
- My Grandma Enjoy this sentimental poem written to a grandma who raised her grandchild as her own.
Sometimes a quote is all that is needed to finish a project or a card in the perfect way. People love to receive poems and quotes that capture the moment perfectly. Since not everyone is a poet or a writer, these bloggers have compiled lists of famous and not-so-famous quotes and sayings about mothers for you to use. Check out these seven blog entries to find just the right quote.
- Mother’s Day Quotes, Rhymes & Cards There are plenty of modern, funny quotes on this post.
- Mother’s Day Quotes You’ll find the perfect quotes to embroider on pillows or wood burn into a plaque as a gift for mother’s day here.
- Inspirational Mother’s Day Quotes and Sayings This post is made up of quotes from famous people about mothers.
- Humorous Mother’s Day Quotes According to this blogger, these quotes would be perfect to use as a toast to your mother on Mother’s Day.
- Mother’s Day Quotes Check out this eclectic mix of quotes and sayings about mothers.
- Favorite Quotes About Mothers One liners about mothers from famous people like Abe Lincoln can be found on this post.
- Mother’s Day Quotes This post is full of short sayings about mothers.